Saturday, March 1, 2008

PoeticZakka Set 003 Friendly Companion



This is my interpretation of a friendly companion - a crate-board that dresses up my breakfast table and hangs by the window when I am doing my work at the desk. It cheers me up and makes my day. Would you like one too? You may click on the photo to have a closer look and email me at poeticzakka@gmail.com to tell me specifically which you one like and how you'd like to make payment.

*note: each set comes with a set of disposable wooden fork and spoon and mini pegs (3 for the bigger board and 2 for the smaller one)
Thank you for your interest. Sets 003 are all sold out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is cool!

Arete said...

Hi! Thank you so much for you lovely comments on my blog & for the blog encouragement!!
Your items are adorable!! I really really really like the Happy Little People!! They do make me happy because in a way, they remind me of my childhood & the little people toys that I played with growing up, but of course yours are much cuter & have way more personality!!!!!
Thanks for making me smile!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, those little items, they are extremely gorgeous!
I can't wait for all the items you're going to put up!

All your items have a touch of simplicity, and somehow, it makes me feel really happy, haha! Like as if i'm a little child in a candy shop. :)

Cheers! :D

Daphne.

Anonymous said...

Hello! When will your rubber stamps be on sale again? I would like to purchase a few. Thanks

Anonymous said...

oh, and the Happy Little People too! Will they be on sale soon?

Anonymous said...

hi Mian ,

wow it been so long since u last post ... ...
hope u doing fine.

Regard
Cynthia